On today’s Tech Help for Churches, 7 steps to take when your church’s website’s numbers drop
1. Don’t panic.
2. Check how much they’ve dropped.
3. Look for simple explanations first.
4. Compare with past search results.
5. Consider promotion and advertising.
6. Call in an expert.
7. Regularly do something positive to increase the numbers.
This show is recorded live every Monday at 11a est, 8a pst, 4p utc on http://churchtechcast.com. Watch it live and join the chat then.
If you’d like to chip in a few bucks, anything you do is appreciated. Just click this link to donate.