On today’s Tech Help for Churches: 5 reasons you might not be podcasting (even though you think you are)
1. You only upload to YouTube or Vimeo.
2. You upload wav or aiff files.
3. You export videos that aren’t using the H.264 codec (and don’t transcode into ones that are).
4. You think you upload your show directly to iTunes.
5. You don’t know what an RSS feed is, how to get it (or you’ve never tested it).
If you’d like to chip in a few bucks, anything you do is appreciated. Just click this link to donate.