Listen to the audio:
This show is a weekly podcast premiering every Thursday at 11a eastern (-4 UTC), 8a pacific on http://churchtechcast.com. Watch it and join the chat then.
On today’s Tech, No Babel:
Quick tips for taping down cables
1. Tape in straight lines as much as possible and then use 90 turns when it’s not.
2. Use the right tape. Duct tape is fine. Painters tape isn’t. Gaffe tape is the best, though.
3. Remove tape and then cables, not both at the same time.
4. If tape wraps around the cables, cut the excess before removing the remaining tape.
5. Use Goo gone to remove adhesive it the tape was on the cable too long.
If you’d like to chip in a few bucks, anything you do is appreciated. Just click this link to donate.
About this show:
Tech, No Babel is a weekly podcast premiering every Thursday at 11a eastern (-4 UTC), 8a pacific on http://churchtechcast.com. Watch it and join the chat then.
But, if you miss the live show, I’ll put up the edited show later (usually on the same day) right here.
If you do video or graphic design to advance your church’s mission, this show is for you.
How to Subscribe to the show (for free):
- Subscribe on YouTube
- RSS feed
- iTunes one-click subscription and don’t forget to rate the show there as well.