Listen to the audio:
1. Fall in love with your ministry.
2. Don’t short-sell the vision.
3. Look for older children and teens who can help out.
4. Look for people with transferable skills.
5. Look for people who are interested, but not yet skilled, in the subject.
6. Always be looking for people who want to volunteer.
7. Don’t say their “no” for them.
If you’d like to chip in a few bucks, anything you do is appreciated. Just click this link to donate: http://patreon.com/paulalanclif
If you’d like to chip in a few bucks, anything you do is appreciated. Just click this link to donate.
About this show:
Tech, No Babel is a weekly podcast recorded live every Thursday at 11a edt, 8a pdt, 3p utc on http://churchtechcast.com. Watch it live and join the chat then.
But, if you miss the live show, I’ll put up the edited show later (usually on the same day) right here.
If you do video or graphic design to advance your church’s mission, this show is for you.
How to Subscribe to the show (for free):
- Subscribe on YouTube
- RSS feed
- iTunes one-click subscription and don’t forget to rate the show there as well.