Listen to the audio:
1. Not considering the audience type.
2. Ignoring copyright or justifying breaking it.
3. Not leading up when your leader is making a mistake (or not doing so humbly and with alternatives).
4. Not training new people or not doing ongoing training.
5. Not using transitions correctly.
If you’d like to chip in a few bucks, anything you do is appreciated. Just click this link to donate.
About this show:
Tech, No Babel is a weekly podcast recorded live every Thursday at 11a edt, 8a pdt, 3p utc on http://churchtechcast.com. Watch it live and join the chat then.
But, if you miss the live show, I’ll put up the edited show later (usually on the same day) right here.
If you do video or graphic design to advance your church’s mission, this show is for you.
How to Subscribe to the show (for free):
- Subscribe on YouTube
- RSS feed
- iTunes one-click subscription and don’t forget to rate the show there as well.