Listen to the audio:
1. Use good lighting.
2. Use good sound.
3. If you use a laptop, elevate it so that the camera is at eye level.
4. Avoid back-lighting (like from a window) unless you have stronger front lighting.
5. Make sure to follow the rules of composition.
6. Plan well (and follow the stages of production).
7. If you’re shooting with a phone or small handheld device, stabilize the camera on something like books, a rock, something.
8. Simpler is better.
If you’d like to chip in a few bucks, anything you do is appreciated. Just click this link to donate. http://patreon.com/paulalanclif
About this show:
Tech, No Babl is a weekly podcast recorded live every Thursday at 11a edt, 8a pdt, 3p utc on http://churchtechcast.com. Watch it live and join the chat then.
But, if you miss the live show, I’ll put up the edited show later (usually on the same day) right here.
If you do video or graphic design to advance your church’s mission, this show is for you.
How to Subscribe to the show (for free):
- Subscribe on YouTube
- RSS feed
- iTunes one-click subscription and don’t forget to rate the show there as well.