On today’s Tech Help for Churches, 10 Email newsletter mistakes to avoid
1. Not having an email newsletter or not using an email newsletter service.
2. Not emailing often enough or doing so apologetically.
3. Emailing too often (more than once a day).
4. Being too sales oriented / not giving value.
5. Using a pdf or your print newsletter.
6. Not getting people’s permission to be on your list or buying a list.
7. Not testing the best times and subject lines.
8. Not being regular enough.
9. Never cleaning the list.
10. Expecting 100% engagement.
This show is recorded live every Monday at 11a edt, 8a pdt, 3p utc on http://churchtechcast.com. Watch it live and join the chat then.
If you’d like to chip in a few bucks, anything you do is appreciated. Just click this link to donate.