On today’s Tech, No Babel: 8 Video Mistakes that Pastors Make
Of course, the biggest mistake is not using video because of some fear of or misinterpretation of scripture, but other than that, here are 8 mistakes pastors make all the time while using video.
1. Doing it all yourself.
2. Calling attention to mistakes.
3. Not taking input from the video team.
4. Focussing on design as well as content.
5. Calling for slides that don’t exist.
6. Not understanding resolution.
7. Pushing for something too early.
8. Doing something just because another church does.
This show is recorded live every Thursday at 11a edt, 8a pdt, 3p utc on http://churchtechcast.com. Watch it live and join the chat then.
If you’d like to chip in a few bucks, anything you do is appreciated. Just click this link to donate.