On today’s Tech, No Babel: 7 Sneaky video tricks that you might not know
1. Shoot 4k video with a 1080p camera by turning the camera 90 degrees and shooting sideways (and then turning it back in post).
2. Edit with software that doesn’t require transcoding.
3. Use the 4k trick to simulate multiple cameras.
4. You might already have editing software that you’re not thinking about.
5. Get better sound on a DSLR by preamping the mic before it gets to the camera.
6. Live to tape is always faster than edited.
7. Use a focus target when you’re on your own or during setup to save time with focus and framing.
This show is recorded live every Thursday at 11a edt, 8a pdt, 3p utc on http://churchtechcast.com. Watch it live and join the chat then.
If you’d like to chip in a few bucks, anything you do is appreciated. Just click this link to donate.