On today’s Tech, No Babel: 6 tips for adding A/V to a historic church building:
1. Use moulding & Panduit to hide cables.
2. Run cables against painted walls and paint when finished.
3. Use IP remotes to overcome bad tech booth locations.
4. Pan/tilts can overcome space limitations, but nothing beats a live camera operator.
5. A well-placed curtain or acoustically transparent screen can sometimes open up placement options.
6. Don’t settle for excuses. Figure out how to get the equipment to work with your space.
This show is recorded live every Thursday at 11a est, 8a pst, 4p utc on http://churchtechcast.com. Watch it live and join the chat then.
If you’d like to chip in a few bucks, anything you do is appreciated. Just click this link to donate.