We stand at a crossroads deciding whether to shun new methods to share the Church’s timeless message or to embrace them and reap an unparalleled harvest of lives and eternities who are dying to know the good news of the grace and love of God. An opportunity like this hasn’t existed before. Will we grasp it or hide in fear from what others are doing to wrench it from our hands?
In his book, Podcasting Church, Paul Clifford, founder of TrinityDigitalMedia.com and host of Tech, No Babel sheds light on steps necessary to share the Church’s message with people who’ve never heard it before:
- Deciding the genre of your podcast.
- Assembling the necessary equipment on a tight budget.
- Recording, editing, and distributing the finished podcast.
- Promoting the content so the most people possible find it.
- Tips and tricks to make the process faster and easier.