Podcasting Church: We stand at a crossroads deciding whether to shun new methods to share the Church’s timeless message or to embrace them and reap an unparalleled harvest of lives and eternities who are dying to know the good news of the grace and love of God. An opportunity like this hasn’t existed before. Will we grasp it or hide in fear from what others are doing to wrench it from our hands?
In his book, Podcasting Church, Paul Clifford, founder of TrinityDigitalMedia.com and host of Tech, No Babel sheds light on steps necessary to share the Church’s message with people who’ve never heard it before:
- Deciding the genre of your podcast.
- Assembling the necessary equipment on a tight budget.
- Recording, editing, and distributing the finished podcast.
- Promoting the content so the most people possible find it.
- Tips and tricks to make the process faster and easier.
Tweeting Church: We live in a time marked by change. Electronic communications enable any message to reach virtually any person in virtually any part of the world. In this world, how can something originally written so long ago compete? Is the message that was originally called “Good News” still as relevant in the age of electrons as it was in the time of papyrus?
In the follow-up to his successful book Podcasting Church, Paul Clifford seeks to answer these questions and more:
- What is Twitter?
- What kind of account should you have?
- How can you regularly tweet without repeating yourself?
- How do you keep spammers at bay?
- How can you reach people that need to hear Christ’s message?
This is a book for every Christian interested in spreading Christ’s message of hope and forgiveness, in an age increasingly marked by distraction and background noise, needs to read. This is an opportunity that the Church can’t pass up to communicate its message.
Church Video Summer School: Your church knows that video is a great way to communicate, but doesn’t know where to start. In each of these short lessons, Paul Alan Clifford, a 10-year + veteran of church video ministry will lead you from novice to leader.
This is three months of short lessons on using video in the church from someone who’s done it for a long time.