Listen to the audio:
Join the conversation; call 1-877-763-3246, leave a comment below the video, or hit me up on Twitter (@PaulAlanClif)
On today’s Tech, No Babel: Keeping your live-stream working
1. Plan for failure. What could go wrong? How can you get past that?
2. Put redundancies in place. What do you have that you can use as a backup?
3. Make switching fast and easy. Do as much ahead of time as possible.
4. Know what you can’t overcome. If you lose all power, are you sunk? What about if your building isn’t useable for some reason?
If you’d like to chip in a few bucks, anything you do is appreciated. Just click this link to donate.
About this show:
Tech, No Babel is a weekly podcast premiering every Thursday at 11a eastern (-5 UTC), 8a pacific on http://churchtechcast.com. Watch it and join the chat then.
But, if you miss the live show, I’ll put up the edited show later (usually on the same day) right here.
If you do video or graphic design to advance your church’s mission, this show is for you.
How to Subscribe to the show (for free):
- Subscribe on YouTube
- RSS feed
- iTunes one-click subscription and don’t forget to rate the show there as well.