Listen to the audio:On today’s Tech, No Babel: Should you do video the standard way or a special way?
Sometimes you’ll want to go with the tried and true method that everyone uses, but sometimes you need to tweak things to get better results. Here are some things to consider.
1. Tried and true.
2. Easier to add experienced people in.
3. Available training resources.
1. Test out new ideas.
2. Communicate better when you know the system.
3. Over time, it could yield better video.
2. Training is still required for people new to all video.
3. Resources may be too plentiful or confusing.
1. Reinventing the wheel.
2. Excludes seasoned video folk.
3. Might yield worse results.
If you’d like to chip in a few bucks, anything you do is appreciated. Just click this link to donate. http://patreon.com/paulalanclif
About this show:
Tech, No Babl is a weekly podcast recorded live every Thursday at 11a edt, 8a pdt, 3p utc on http://churchtechcast.com. Watch it live and join the chat then.
But, if you miss the live show, I’ll put up the edited show later (usually on the same day) right here.
If you do video or graphic design to advance your church’s mission, this show is for you.
How to Subscribe to the show (for free):
- Subscribe on YouTube
- RSS feed
- iTunes one-click subscription and don’t forget to rate the show there as well.