Listen to the audio:http://TrinityDigitalMedia.com/church-tech On today’s Tech, No Babel: The four types of video monitors
1. Program monitor: Used to monitor what’s going out onto the recording, room display, to broadcast, etc.
2. Preview monitor: In a system with a video switcher, this monitor shows the director what will be in the program monitor when the cut or auto-trans button is pushed or the t-bar is used.
3. Source monitor: One monitor for each source, used to show what the source is sending at all times.
4. Confidence monitors: Used to give visual feedback to the presenter, singer, etc. as to what is either on the main screens or for information they need like notes or lyrics.
If you’d like to chip in a few bucks, anything you do is appreciated. Just click this link to donate. http://patreon.com/paulalanclif
About this show:
Tech, no Babel is a weekly show recorded live every Thursday at 11a edt, 8a pdt, 3p utc on http://churchtechcast.com. Watch it live and join the chat then.
But, if you miss the live show, I’ll put up the edited show later (usually on the same day) right here.
If you do tech at your church or you use video and graphic design advance your church’s mission, this show is for you.
How to Subscribe to the show (for free):
- Subscribe on YouTube
- RSS feed
- iTunes one-click subscription and don’t forget to rate the show there as well.