http://TrinityDigitalMedia.com/church-tech On today’s Tech, No Babel: Inside my mind as I run camera
When I’m running the camera for a live event, I have several things going on:
- I’m constantly checking focus.
- After good focus, I check composition
- If the camera’s iris isn’t controlled by a CCU, I check exposure.
- I plan out each shot and where it’s going if it’s a moving shot.
- Since I shoot with both eyes open, I plan what I’d do if someone unexpected walks into the shot.
- Next, I plan what shot will be next.
- Finally, I think about what information I can add to the “story” of what is going on
If you’d like to chip in a few bucks, anything you do is appreciated. Just click this link to donate. http://patreon.com/paulalanclif
About this show:
The ChurchTechCast.com ScreenCast show is a weekly screencast recorded live every Tuesday at 11a edt, 8a pdt, 3p utc on http://churchtechcast.com. Watch it live and join the chat then.
But, if you miss the live show, I’ll put up the edited show later (usually on the same day) right here.
This show started with Renewed Vision’s ProPresenter 5 software, but might include Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, or any of the other web services that churches might use.
If you do tech at your church or you use computers to advance your church’s mission, this show is for you.
How to Subscribe to the show (for free):
- Subscribe on YouTube
- RSS feed
- iTunes one-click subscription and don’t forget to rate the show there as well.