On today’s Tech, No Babel: 9 Video Mistakes to Avoid
1. Being proud of how good I was.
2. Not understanding transitions.
3. Being too literal in my understanding of IMAG (image magnification).
4. Not allowing enough render time.
5. Not really understanding f-stop and shutter speed.
6. Explaining, but not showing.
7. Thinking that being a generalist would eventually make me a specialist.
8. Not practicing enough.
9. Not following well.
This show is recorded live every Thursday at 11a edt, 8a pdt, 3p utc on http://churchtechcast.com. Watch it live and join the chat then.
If you’d like to chip in a few bucks, anything you do is appreciated. Just click this link to donate.