http://TrinityDigitalMedia.com/church-tech On today’s Tech Help for Churches, 5 things I wish I knew when I started using Twitter
1. Twitter is for meeting people, not connecting with those you already know.
2. Having good content and engaging with people will only take you so far.
3. When you click a link that takes you to a Twitter login page, don’t login there…ever!
4. You can build quite a following just by following and unfollowing people (if you do it right).
5. You can build an email list by DMing people and offering a free gift.
This show is recorded live every Monday at 11a edt, 8a pdt, 3p utc on http://churchtechcast.com. Watch it live and join the chat then.
If you’d like to chip in a few bucks, anything you do is appreciated. Just click this link to donate.